The WhatsUp Gold team is thrilled to announce that WhatsUp Gold Version 15 won the Business Software Product of the Year at the inaugural IT Pro awards, beating off competition from the likes of Microsoft Office 365. Additionally, Ipswitch Network Management Division was highly commended in the prestigious IT Team of the Year Category.
Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold Version 15 was itself designed based on input from its loyal and discerning customer base. Network administrators and engineers use WhatsUp Gold to discover, map and monitor their network devices, log files and flows from a single console, with a user-friendly, single-click methodology. With v15, organisations of all sizes are able to:
- Access performance and log information from key devices and be proactive in stopping security threats and maintaining compliance
- Save time by using the customer approved, action-oriented user interface and easy to use ribbon methodology
- Monitor network traffic and bandwidth usage with just a few clicks – no NetFlow configuration knowledge required
- Group and manage flow sources together into logical units that are relevant to their architecture or business need
- Ensure greater security and compliance with FIPS 140-2 encryption and validation for Flow Monitor and WhatsVirtual
- Discover, map and monitor their network with one-click, and see it all from one interface.
The inaugural IT Pro Awards, hosted at 11 Cavendish Square in London, were held on the evening of 22nd November. They honoured the best this industry has to offer. The majority of the categories were reader-voted, with the remaining category winners chosen by an expert panel of IT Pro contributors.