We’ve got exciting news – WhatsConnected 3.1 is here!
With this latest release, we’ve added your most commonly requested features:
- Updates to the Devices file for easy categorization.
- Alert notifications of missing or added devices and network topology changes, you’ll know immediately when your network changes.
- Exporting of your network maps to .pdf format, a view that cannot be altered by the reader and is great for distribution to your team.
- Ability to scan for and display port duplex settings to determine if ports are configured correctly. Now you can easily refer back to this information when troubleshooting connectivity issues.
- Ability to keep older versions of the Discovery file for historical purposes, and you can also specify how many older versions to keep.
We’re excited and we hope you are too! Take advantage of these new features and more, upgrade your WhatsConnected to version 3.1 today!
Try if free for 30 days – DOWNLOAD NOW!