The recent Facebook IPO was the biggest in history – after a week of being publicly traded, Facebook’s (FB) stock continues to generate a huge interest. (Although the stock closed strong on the first day it has fallen hard, losing more than 10% in the two days after opening). This has caught the interest of many who are keeping a close watch to see what happens.
As seen in the screen shot below, instead of constantly refreshing the NASDAQ page, you can customize a WhatsUp Gold dashboard to monitor the Facebook share price!
With WhatsUp Gold, you have access to customizable, high-performance monitors, so you can select the visibility and control you need for the service levels you require.
- Active Monitors - Track and receive alerts in real time when devices and services are down
- Passive Monitors - Listen for external signals (such as SNMP traps or log messages) to identify and alert on infrastructure issues as they happen
- Performance Monitor - Track the health of network and application infrastructure over time to proactively troubleshoot and plan
- Custom Monitors - Track individual performance metrics as required
- Thresholds Monitors - Be alerted when minimum or maximum thresholds are breached
- Active Script Performance Monitors - Jscript and VB Script support enable
Want the script?
Visit the WhatsUp Gold Community to get the script needed to have your WhatsUp Gold solution monitoring the Facebook NASDAQ page.