By Jessica Kenney
Many organizations are subject to PCI and HIPAA compliance regulations. For IT Managers, preparing for an audit is disruptive and a drain on limited resources. Unfortunately, there isn’t a single solve-all compliance solution for the network. However, there are tools to help you comply with the more time-consuming network requirements.
Join us for a live webcast on Thursday, 12/6 where we will present a proven methodology and the use of software to automate several key compliance requirements for PCI and HIPAA. The webcast will cover:
- The cost of compliance
- Identifying and limiting network connections to sensitive information
- Ensuring all network devices are configured to meet PCI and HIPAA specifications
- Identifying all devices on the wireless network and restricting rogue device access
- Identifying internal and external traffic sources and destinations for sensitive data
- Providing a tamper-proof audit trail of all suspicious network activity
Register today for this exciting live webcast.