Jason Williams, the WhatsUp Gold Community Manager of WUGspace, was named a winner of the Constellation Research 2012 SuperNova Award in the category of Next Generation Customer Experience. This award recognizes those who are true innovators and implement new technologies in their organization. Jason Williams received this award alongside Lynn Hemans of Taco Bell on November 9th at Constellation’s Connected Enterprise 2012, a three day retreat in Monarch Beach, California. Congratulations Jason!
Subscribe to our Blog
How IT teams can thrive while dealing with complexity
- Noble Truth #3: IT Complexity Grows Faster Than IT Teams
- We Make More Than Software. We Make a Difference.
- March Madness: Final 4 Tips to Ensure Network and Application Availability
- Noble Truth #2: Poor Performance Will Halt Your Business
- Get Out of the Mud of Sinking IT and Business Productivity
- Noble Truth #1: Networks Buckling Under BYOD and Bandwidth
- Escape the Dark Ages of Poor Network Performance and Low Availability