Jason Williams, the WhatsUp Gold Community Manager of WUGspace, was named a winner of the Constellation Research 2012 SuperNova Award in the category of Next Generation Customer Experience. This award recognizes those who are true innovators and implement new technologies in their organization. Jason Williams received this award alongside Lynn Hemans of Taco Bell on November 9th at Constellation’s Connected Enterprise 2012, a three day retreat in Monarch Beach, California. Congratulations Jason!
Subscribe to our Blog
How IT teams can thrive while dealing with complexity
- Customers & IT pros, nominate yourself for an #Innovate15 award
- IT Pros’ Innovation Stories Rock
- Five Reasons to Attend Ipswitch Innovate 2015
- Noble Truth #8: Save Time with Automatic Discovery & Dependency Mapping
- PCI DSS 3.0 “Business as Usual” Means Continuous Compliance
- Simplifying Network Management Tasks with LLDP
- Are Your Mission-Critical Applications Starving for Bandwidth?