Last week the Ipswitch Network Management team trekked up to Toronto for the Softchoice Partner Launch 2013, a three day sales kickoff for Softchoice, a North American IT solutions and services provider. On the third day partners had complete access to representatives from the North American Telesales Organization in a “speed dating” setting. The Network Management team’s presentation encircled the theme of BYOD and how the WhatsUp Gold suite can help manage an increase in network density. The event was a great success and was topped off with a special appearance from the WhatsUp Gold Ninja!
Subscribe to our Blog
How IT teams can thrive while dealing with complexity
- Noble Truth #3: IT Complexity Grows Faster Than IT Teams
- We Make More Than Software. We Make a Difference.
- March Madness: Final 4 Tips to Ensure Network and Application Availability
- Noble Truth #2: Poor Performance Will Halt Your Business
- Get Out of the Mud of Sinking IT and Business Productivity
- Noble Truth #1: Networks Buckling Under BYOD and Bandwidth
- Escape the Dark Ages of Poor Network Performance and Low Availability