Last week the Ipswitch Network Management team trekked up to Toronto for the Softchoice Partner Launch 2013, a three day sales kickoff for Softchoice, a North American IT solutions and services provider. On the third day partners had complete access to representatives from the North American Telesales Organization in a “speed dating” setting. The Network Management team’s presentation encircled the theme of BYOD and how the WhatsUp Gold suite can help manage an increase in network density. The event was a great success and was topped off with a special appearance from the WhatsUp Gold Ninja!
Subscribe to our Blog
How IT teams can thrive while dealing with complexity
- Tech Gurus Advise on FTP Compliance and Scaling IT for IoT at Ipswitch Innovate 2015
- Survey: IT Pros Concerned About Wearable Technology in the Workplace
- Network Ninja: Why Should You Care About Device Roles?
- Network Bandwidth Utilization: Right Amount, Right Place & Right Time
- Customers & IT pros, nominate yourself for an #Innovate15 award
- IT Pros’ Innovation Stories Rock
- Five Reasons to Attend Ipswitch Innovate 2015