Network Monitoring tools are a must-have for organizations of all sizes. When evaluating solutions focus is often placed on comparing features and ease of use, but understanding the total cost of ownership is very important. The core licensing structure, whether it is device-based, port- or interface-based, or measurement-based, can have a big impact on license costs up front and the administrative workload for maintaining the solution in production over the lifetime of the product.
Join Jim Frey, VP of Research, at Enterprise Management Associates and Brian M. Jacobs, Senior Product Manager, at Ipswitch – Network Management Division, as they discuss what you should know about licensing for network monitoring solutions.
This webinar will cover:
- Understanding the Cost of Enterprise Network Monitoring Tools
- Licensing Models – Similarities and Differences
- Choosing a Licensing Strategy That is Best for You
- An Example: WhatsUp Gold Licensing Approach
- Case Studies: Device-based Licensing Experiences
- Key Takeaways and Q&A
Date and time:
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
10am US EST