The evaluations are complete and the decision has been made, a move to the cloud is in the best interest of your organization. Transferring workloads to the cloud in order to free up or discard costly on-premise resources for the fast deployment and flexibility of an elastic environment has overwhelming appeal, but now what? Despite the many advantages of a cloud environment there are still pitfalls that need to be navigated in order to ensure a positive engagement and user experience.
Subscribe to our Blog
How IT teams can thrive while dealing with complexity
- We Make More Than Software. We Make a Difference.
- March Madness: Final 4 Tips to Ensure Network and Application Availability
- Noble Truth #2: Poor Performance Will Halt Your Business
- Get Out of the Mud of Sinking IT and Business Productivity
- Noble Truth #1: Networks Buckling Under BYOD and Bandwidth
- Escape the Dark Ages of Poor Network Performance and Low Availability
- An Introduction to the 9 Noble Truths of Network, Server and Application Monitoring: Part 3