A facilities manager at a global real estate firm called recently. He was literally hot under the collar. Company headquarters on the U.S. West coast had been fitted two years earlier with a new HVAC system. It was designed to showcase the firm’s commitment to environmental efficiency. A month before we heard from him, temperatures at HQ started to unexpectedly spike up to the high 80s. And just as quickly subside. More than a few hot heads began to complain.
Subscribe to our Blog
How IT teams can thrive while dealing with complexity
- Customers & IT pros, nominate yourself for an #Innovate15 award
- IT Pros’ Innovation Stories Rock
- Five Reasons to Attend Ipswitch Innovate 2015
- Noble Truth #8: Save Time with Automatic Discovery & Dependency Mapping
- PCI DSS 3.0 “Business as Usual” Means Continuous Compliance
- Simplifying Network Management Tasks with LLDP
- Are Your Mission-Critical Applications Starving for Bandwidth?