The WhatsUp Gold Team is proud to announce the expansion of the only WhatsUp Gold certified hands-on training – now available around the globe in various languages! In order to help customers leverage the full power and functionality of their Ipswitch network management solution, Authorized Training Centers in Australia, China, Taiwan and Singapore (serving all ASEAN countries) will begin offering courses immediately. Additional training centers in different parts of the world are already undergoing certification training and will be available to serve more countries soon. For more details, additional information, or to register for a class, you can simply visit our Certified Hands-On Training website or email firstname.lastname@example.org . To read the full press release on this exciting announcement, click here!
Subscribe to our Blog
How IT teams can thrive while dealing with complexity
- Tech Gurus Advise on FTP Compliance and Scaling IT for IoT at Ipswitch Innovate 2015
- Survey: IT Pros Concerned About Wearable Technology in the Workplace
- Network Ninja: Why Should You Care About Device Roles?
- Network Bandwidth Utilization: Right Amount, Right Place & Right Time
- Customers & IT pros, nominate yourself for an #Innovate15 award
- IT Pros’ Innovation Stories Rock
- Five Reasons to Attend Ipswitch Innovate 2015