A recent study commissioned by IBM revealed that midsize companies have shifted from focusing on cost control and efficiencies to concentrating on growth initiatives as predictive technologies become more affordable and widely available. The study also found that 2/3 of midsized companies have plans to adopt Cloud technologies, similar to an earlier poll of Ipswitch customers. Other findings from this study indicated that IT budgets will increase over the next 12 to 18 months, with investments in wide range of priorities including analytics, cloud computing, collaboration, mobility, and customer relationship solutions. What do think of this study – How does it compare to your 2011 plans?
Subscribe to our Blog
How IT teams can thrive while dealing with complexity
- We Make More Than Software. We Make a Difference.
- March Madness: Final 4 Tips to Ensure Network and Application Availability
- Noble Truth #2: Poor Performance Will Halt Your Business
- Get Out of the Mud of Sinking IT and Business Productivity
- Noble Truth #1: Networks Buckling Under BYOD and Bandwidth
- Escape the Dark Ages of Poor Network Performance and Low Availability
- An Introduction to the 9 Noble Truths of Network, Server and Application Monitoring: Part 3