A recent study commissioned by IBM revealed that midsize companies have shifted from focusing on cost control and efficiencies to concentrating on growth initiatives as predictive technologies become more affordable and widely available. The study also found that 2/3 of midsized companies have plans to adopt Cloud technologies, similar to an earlier poll of Ipswitch customers. Other findings from this study indicated that IT budgets will increase over the next 12 to 18 months, with investments in wide range of priorities including analytics, cloud computing, collaboration, mobility, and customer relationship solutions. What do think of this study – How does it compare to your 2011 plans?
Subscribe to our Blog
How IT teams can thrive while dealing with complexity
- Finding and Fixing Network and Bandwidth Issues at GeoEngineers
- Tech Gurus Advise on FTP Compliance and Scaling IT for IoT at Ipswitch Innovate 2015
- Survey: IT Pros Concerned About Wearable Technology in the Workplace
- Network Ninja: Why Should You Care About Device Roles?
- Network Bandwidth Utilization: Right Amount, Right Place & Right Time
- Customers & IT pros, nominate yourself for an #Innovate15 award
- IT Pros’ Innovation Stories Rock