Business ROI must have an associated IT fraction that indicates long term value that IT created – it is a shared benefit. I am not suggesting that modeling IT as a profit center will be easy. Certainly, measuring just IT’s contribution to business productivity has been fraught with difficulty and controversy.
Subscribe to our Blog
How IT teams can thrive while dealing with complexity
- Network Ninja: Why Should You Care About Device Roles?
- Network Bandwidth Utilization: Right Amount, Right Place & Right Time
- Customers & IT pros, nominate yourself for an #Innovate15 award
- IT Pros’ Innovation Stories Rock
- Five Reasons to Attend Ipswitch Innovate 2015
- Noble Truth #8: Save Time with Automatic Discovery & Dependency Mapping
- PCI DSS 3.0 “Business as Usual” Means Continuous Compliance