By Jason Williams
Yesterday we announced that we are providing systems administrators and IT teams with free tools to monitor application availability and performance for Microsoft™ Active Directory, Exchange, IIS and SQL Server applications. Systems administrators thrive in an open source world. These free tools are powerful, yet designed to be as easy to download and use as apps from the Apple or Google app store.
The four free application performance monitoring (APM) tools will pinpoint problems stemming from Microsoft IIS, Active Directory, SQL and Exchange. Sysadmins can use these tools to help solve the problem they are currently having with these popular applications.
Ipswitch Free Tools that monitor availability and performance in Microsoft environments include:
- WhatsUp Active Directory Monitor
- Track Microsoft Active Directory availability and performance
- WhatsUp IIS Monitor
- Monitor Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) and identify performance issues
- WhatsUp Exchange Monitor
- Ensure application availability in a Microsoft Exchange environment
- WhatsUp SQL Server Monitor
- Monitor and keep Microsoft SQL Server running smoothly
Simple Solutions for Complex IT Problems
For organizations that need more robust monitoring solutions, Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold™ network and server availability monitoring software empowers IT teams in to improve the performance and availability of their complex IT infrastructure. Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold allows IT teams to gain the visibility and intelligence they need to solve problems on their networks, applications, and servers before end users experience problems.