He said didn’t have the time or staff for a manual inventory through every server room, wiring closet, wireless access point, operating theater and nurse’s station across five different hospitals. Even if he did, it would be hard to gather enough detail to sort out what needed updating. He needed a way to make network mapping and discovery automatic, in every location. And find out how many activations had been made on every piece of licensed software.
Subscribe to our Blog
How IT teams can thrive while dealing with complexity
- Truth #5: Network and Application Performance Defines Your Reputation
- Noble Truth #4: Downtime Is Not an Option
- Noble Truth #3: IT Complexity Grows Faster Than IT Teams
- We Make More Than Software. We Make a Difference.
- March Madness: Final 4 Tips to Ensure Network and Application Availability
- Noble Truth #2: Poor Performance Will Halt Your Business
- Get Out of the Mud of Sinking IT and Business Productivity