Yesterday, September 12, 2011, Ipswitch, Inc. celebrated its 20th anniversary. In celebration of this achievement, the Network Management Division of Ipswitch, Inc. launched a new community service program, “Twenty4Twenty.” The goal of this program is for every employee in the Network Management Division complete twenty hours of community service within the next twelve months. To kickoff this program, several members of the Marketing Team and I volunteered yesterday in Boston at Room To Grow, an organization designed to build a strong foundation for babies in poverty. We spent the day helping out with Room to Grow’s “Seasonal Switch,” – the bi-annual process of organizing children’s clothes for the fall/winter season. It was a wonderful experience for all and we plan to go back and help out very soon!
Subscribe to our Blog
How IT teams can thrive while dealing with complexity
- Truth #5: Network and Application Performance Defines Your Reputation
- Noble Truth #4: Downtime Is Not an Option
- Noble Truth #3: IT Complexity Grows Faster Than IT Teams
- We Make More Than Software. We Make a Difference.
- March Madness: Final 4 Tips to Ensure Network and Application Availability
- Noble Truth #2: Poor Performance Will Halt Your Business
- Get Out of the Mud of Sinking IT and Business Productivity