Yesterday, September 12, 2011, Ipswitch, Inc. celebrated its 20th anniversary. In celebration of this achievement, the Network Management Division of Ipswitch, Inc. launched a new community service program, “Twenty4Twenty.” The goal of this program is for every employee in the Network Management Division complete twenty hours of community service within the next twelve months. To kickoff this program, several members of the Marketing Team and I volunteered yesterday in Boston at Room To Grow, an organization designed to build a strong foundation for babies in poverty. We spent the day helping out with Room to Grow’s “Seasonal Switch,” – the bi-annual process of organizing children’s clothes for the fall/winter season. It was a wonderful experience for all and we plan to go back and help out very soon!
Subscribe to our Blog
How IT teams can thrive while dealing with complexity
- Network Ninja: Why Should You Care About Device Roles?
- Network Bandwidth Utilization: Right Amount, Right Place & Right Time
- Customers & IT pros, nominate yourself for an #Innovate15 award
- IT Pros’ Innovation Stories Rock
- Five Reasons to Attend Ipswitch Innovate 2015
- Noble Truth #8: Save Time with Automatic Discovery & Dependency Mapping
- PCI DSS 3.0 “Business as Usual” Means Continuous Compliance