By Lauren Smith
Are you a network administrator who needs a tool to help you identify and isolate network connectivity problems? Using Visual TraceRoute will reduce the time it takes you to isolate and identify segment failures or bandwidth bottlenecks within your network.
Key features of Visual TraceRoute include:
- Visualize trace data in real-time using the Topology map
- Perform traces with ICMP, UDP, and TCP protocols
- Isolate segment failures and bandwidth bottlenecks
- Identify response times, domain names hop-by-hop
- Conduct multiple traces simultaneously
- Execute Continuous, Timed or one-time traces
Watch this 2 minute explainer to learn more about the free Visual TraceRoute tool.