Today we are excited to announce the release of WhatsUp Gold 16.3 with new features that improve the power and user experience of our network and system monitoring software for IT teams. The release includes an improved user experience, faster installation, the industry’s first and only native support for Cisco NetFlow-Lite, expanded Microsoft application performance monitoring, and top customer requests for increasing productivity and monitoring flexibility.
Subscribe to our Blog
How IT teams can thrive while dealing with complexity
- Customers & IT pros, nominate yourself for an #Innovate15 award
- IT Pros’ Innovation Stories Rock
- Five Reasons to Attend Ipswitch Innovate 2015
- Noble Truth #8: Save Time with Automatic Discovery & Dependency Mapping
- PCI DSS 3.0 “Business as Usual” Means Continuous Compliance
- Simplifying Network Management Tasks with LLDP
- Are Your Mission-Critical Applications Starving for Bandwidth?