He suspected those who were trying to work were being affected by others who were listening to streaming music on Pandora or Spotify, or watching videos on YouTube or Vimeo, on their personal devices. But he just didn’t the ability have to confirm it. If he couldn’t control the use of wireless bandwidth he’d have to start paying his ISP a lot more money just to keep up.
Subscribe to our Blog
How IT teams can thrive while dealing with complexity
- We Make More Than Software. We Make a Difference.
- March Madness: Final 4 Tips to Ensure Network and Application Availability
- Noble Truth #2: Poor Performance Will Halt Your Business
- Get Out of the Mud of Sinking IT and Business Productivity
- Noble Truth #1: Networks Buckling Under BYOD and Bandwidth
- Escape the Dark Ages of Poor Network Performance and Low Availability
- An Introduction to the 9 Noble Truths of Network, Server and Application Monitoring: Part 3