Most people tend to associate the Dark Ages with horrible things like war, famine, disease and Monty Python but they probably don’t associate it with network performance and availability issues. Unless that person happens to be an IT administrator. For this group, the Dark Ages take on a whole other meaning. It’s about having difficulty addressing problems with availability and performance of their network, applications and servers.
Subscribe to our Blog
How IT teams can thrive while dealing with complexity
- We Make More Than Software. We Make a Difference.
- March Madness: Final 4 Tips to Ensure Network and Application Availability
- Noble Truth #2: Poor Performance Will Halt Your Business
- Get Out of the Mud of Sinking IT and Business Productivity
- Noble Truth #1: Networks Buckling Under BYOD and Bandwidth
- Escape the Dark Ages of Poor Network Performance and Low Availability
- An Introduction to the 9 Noble Truths of Network, Server and Application Monitoring: Part 3