Wireless Network Management
Gain Control of Your Wireless Network
As a network manager, your biggest challenge is ensuring the availability, performance and security of your company’s IT infrastructure. The added complexity of wireless complicates your ability to deliver on these business critical goals.
In many organizations, wireless was implemented as a network of convenience (guests, meeting room connectivity, etc.). They are now becoming the primary user network. The result - a mismatch between network design and usage. According to a recent study by Gartner, 80% of the recently-installed corporate wireless networks will become obsolete by 2015. This is due to poor infrastructure planning. In addition, wireless brings its own set of problems:
- BYOD – Increased network density
- Rogue users – Security exposure
- Access Point poor signal strength – Interruption of service
- Access point oversubscription - Decreased availability
- Bandwidth abuse – Usage policy violations
If you’re like most networking professionals, you don’t have enough time in your day to collect and analyze wireless data, and then separate what’s noise from what’s important from what’s urgent.
WhatsUp Gold does this for you.
WhatsUp Gold & Flow Monitor provides network managers with a complete solution to monitor, manage, and control their wireless networks.
What sets WhatsUp Gold apart from other solutions?
WhatsUp Gold’s wireless network management solution is designed on the premise that:
- Each customer’s ecosystem is unique in its design, implementation and problems encountered.
- Wireless problems need to be isolated and resolved quickly, and then prevented from future occurrences.
- IT managers are very busy people. They need answers at their fingertips.
What’sUp Gold is a customizable solution that can be easily tailored to the specific needs of your wireless network. Its unique feature set includes:
- Automated Layer 2 & 3 discovery and mapping of your entire wireless infrastructure help you visualize and troubleshoot your network.
- Historical reporting helps you identify chronic problems, validate network designs, and formulate effective BYOD and bandwidth usage policies.
- Real-time dashboards and alerts help you to rapidly visualize, isolate and resolve wireless problems before they impact your users, customers and business.
- All at a low total cost of ownership.
WhatsUp Gold wireless network management will help you to gain control of your wireless infrastructure and optimize the availability, performance, and security that your users, customers and business owners demand.