WhatsUp Gold v15.0.1
Log into the Customer Portal to download 15.0.1
Fixed in this release
- Corrected an error where the databases would not restore unless all web users are logged out of the web interface.
- Corrected an issue that caused a Netflow database error when upgrading from v14.x to v15.
- Corrected an issue that caused the Netflow.150001.PortRange.sql upgrade script to fail during an upgrade from v14.x to v15 due to a duplicate key error.
- Corrected an error where a Netflow database patch prevented WhatsUpGold from running install repairs on v15 instances.
- Corrected an error that did not allow users to dismiss all web alarms at one time after performing an upgrade from v14.x to v15.
- Corrected an issue where users were unable to proceed past the Set Password dialog, when upgrading, if they had previously changed their username for the Admin account.
- Corrected an issue where users were unable to complete an offline activation without entering a username and password in addition to the serial number. Offline activation is now possible using only a serial number.
- Corrected an issue where the Active Script dialog encountered an error when trying to configure a script in the web interface.
- When using the Dashboard application, users no longer see the navigation bar at the top of the screen. Additionally, the dashboard no longer displays notifications in the message bar, such as "service not running."
- The All Pages option is now available and working properly in Excel and text report exports.
- Corrected an issue where upgraded LDAP users were unable to export reports as a .PDF.
- Corrected an issue where Dashboard reports with multiple columns were cutoff when a user exported to .PDF.
- Corrected an issue where information was cutoff of the Virtualization Events Dashboard report.
- Corrected an issue where users were unable to access the right-click menu or double-click a device to access Device Properties when the device position was locked in the Map View.
- Corrected an error that caused interface utilization information and other report information to display incorrectly when the table layout style was set to "fixed."
- Corrected an issue where device interface utilization graph information did not change when users selected a different device.
- Users can now click through to devices from the Map View dashboard.
- Corrected an error that prevented the custom Performance Monitor graph from displaying colors on the left side of a graph.
- Web interface login/logout information is now logged.
- Corrected an issue that prevented any group other than My Network to display in Map View for users that had Enable Group Access Rights enabled for one or more groups.
- Columns in the web interface no longer unexpectedly expand in size.
- Corrected an error that prevented folders from being copied, moved, or cloned from the Devices tab in the web interface.
- Corrected an issue where Dynamic Group folders could not be moved to another folder in the Devices View (console)/Details View (web interface) tab.
- Corrected an issue where users were unable to resize the Details View or Map View on the Devices tab in Internet Explorer.
- Corrected an issue introduced in WhatsUp Gold v15.0.0 that would allow users to login with blank passwords when an Active Directory (AD) configuration permitted anonymous bind. WhatsUp Gold v15.0.1 will refuse to proceed with login if the password is blank when Active Directory is configured to allow anonymous bind. This defect is not applicable to WhatsUp Gold versions prior to v15.0.0.
- Corrected an issue where usernames were not displayed on the account deletion dialog to confirm the username before deleting from the account.
- Corrected an issue that caused an "HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error" when users attempted to access the WhatsUp Gold web interface running on Windows Server 2008 (64-bit) operating system. WhatsUp Gold install now requires that HTTP Compression for all 32-bit application pools be disabled if the compression is installed on Windows Server 2008 64-bit operating systems.
- Corrected an issue where the SMS action buttons were not functioning properly on the Manage Providers dialog when users were using Chrome and Firefox browsers.
Once you have installed the product, please visit Release Notes for Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold v15.0 for more details.