Quick Start Services
Let our Consulting Services team get you up and running quickly so you can maximize the benefits of your investment in WhatsUp Gold.
|Installation using either local or remote SQL|
|Assistance with initial credentials setup and first discovery|
|Map generation and initiation of monitoring|
|Demonstration of best-practices when creating Layer 2, Dynamic, and Device Groups|
|Walk-through creation of Actions and Action Policies|
|Walk-through creation of Alert Thresholds and Notifications|
|Configuration of device dependencies|
|Creation of dashboards using out-of-the-box dashboard reports|
|Walk-through of WhatsUp Gold device roles|
|Configuration of Network Traffic Analysis settings, retention periods, and dashboard|
|Configuration of Virtualization Monitoring and walk through of features|
|Instantiation of built-in Application Performance Monitor profiles|
|Setup of Configuration Management tasks and walk through of features|
|Creation of custom built-in monitors|
|Deployment of Central/Remote editions|
|Deployment and configuration of scalability pollers|
|Deployment and configuration of failover manager|
Health Check Services
Our Consulting Services team will audit your WhatsUp Gold installation and provide recommendations that will help you get more out of your investment.
- Recommendations on how to optimize your WhatsUp Gold deployment and get the most out of your license
- Review of any questions or challenges affecting your use of WhatsUp Gold with recommendations
- A written summary of findings and recommendations
Our Consulting Services team will upgrade your WhatsUp Gold deployment from v15.x and above to the latest release. Afterward a health check of the environment is done to ensure everything is functioning as expected. This will also include any troubleshooting if any problems are encountered during the upgrade with the exception of dashboard recreation.
This service allows our Consulting Services team to focus on deeper more technical requirements specific to your unique deployment. Example services performed under this service include creating:
- Custom application performance monitoring profiles
- Custom SQL queries to the WhatsUp Gold database
- Custom monitors using built-in capabilities based on the customer’s use case
- Automated resolutions to alerts using built-in capabilities.
This service allows our Consulting Services team to focus on complex and highly-specialized technical requirements specific to your unique deployment. Tasks identified will be documented in a Statement of Work, with timelines and pricing, and submitted to the customer for approval. Example services performed under this service include creating:
- Custom WhatsUp Gold reports
- Custom monitors using capabilities that are not built-in to WhatsUp Gold.