Wearable technology might be convenient for the user, but it is inconvenient for IT pros to secure and support. Fortunately, IT pros can be better prepared to deal with people like me, including my Apple Watch and Fitbit. Today we announced the findings of our 2015 Wearable Technology Survey that polled 288 IT professionals in the United States. The survey revealed that more than half of the respondents (52.7 percent) now have users wearing technology to work, a growing concern for IT pros.
Subscribe to our Blog
How IT teams can thrive while dealing with complexity
- Survey: IT Pros Concerned About Wearable Technology in the Workplace
- Network Ninja: Why Should You Care About Device Roles?
- Network Bandwidth Utilization: Right Amount, Right Place & Right Time
- Customers & IT pros, nominate yourself for an #Innovate15 award
- IT Pros’ Innovation Stories Rock
- Five Reasons to Attend Ipswitch Innovate 2015
- Noble Truth #8: Save Time with Automatic Discovery & Dependency Mapping