My name is Jason Alberino and I am a senior engineer in our professional services group and a first-time blogger here on the Network Monitor. I interact with a good number of Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold customers every month and you may see me here from time to time offering advice to those of you using our network monitoring products. Today I’m going to cover why you should care about device roles. Device roles are what WhatsUp Gold uses to determine which monitors to add to which device. So why should you care?
Subscribe to our Blog
How IT teams can thrive while dealing with complexity
- Network Ninja: Why Should You Care About Device Roles?
- Network Bandwidth Utilization: Right Amount, Right Place & Right Time
- Customers & IT pros, nominate yourself for an #Innovate15 award
- IT Pros’ Innovation Stories Rock
- Five Reasons to Attend Ipswitch Innovate 2015
- Noble Truth #8: Save Time with Automatic Discovery & Dependency Mapping
- PCI DSS 3.0 “Business as Usual” Means Continuous Compliance