Who’s responsible for the reputation of a company? Most people would say either marketers or the PR team, but they would be wrong. In our view, the IT department has a greater impact on an organization’s reputation. Why? Because few things affect user experience and perception more than the availability and performance of your applications and network. IT’s jurisdiction, in other words.
Subscribe to our Blog
How IT teams can thrive while dealing with complexity
- Truth #5: Network and Application Performance Defines Your Reputation
- Noble Truth #4: Downtime Is Not an Option
- Noble Truth #3: IT Complexity Grows Faster Than IT Teams
- We Make More Than Software. We Make a Difference.
- March Madness: Final 4 Tips to Ensure Network and Application Availability
- Noble Truth #2: Poor Performance Will Halt Your Business
- Get Out of the Mud of Sinking IT and Business Productivity