For Mitchell Weinberger, systems engineer, that means making certain the network has enough capacity to accommodate scores of bandwidth-intensive files from the field and the company’s 12 offices. Previously, Weinberger couldn’t quickly identify the users and applications that kept stretching bandwidth to the 20-megabyte maximum at each office and slowing workflow. With WhatsUp Gold, our unified network, server and application monitoring platform, Weinberger easily identifies network issues and resolves problems fast – before employees notice. Like the time WhatsUp Gold found a computer inconspicuously moving massive amounts of data to the cloud, for example.
Subscribe to our Blog
How IT teams can thrive while dealing with complexity
- Finding and Fixing Network and Bandwidth Issues at GeoEngineers
- Tech Gurus Advise on FTP Compliance and Scaling IT for IoT at Ipswitch Innovate 2015
- Survey: IT Pros Concerned About Wearable Technology in the Workplace
- Network Ninja: Why Should You Care About Device Roles?
- Network Bandwidth Utilization: Right Amount, Right Place & Right Time
- Customers & IT pros, nominate yourself for an #Innovate15 award
- IT Pros’ Innovation Stories Rock