Today, there is a new trend IT departments are preparing to deal with that could be more troublesome than its predecessor: Wear Your Own Device (WYOD). With the number of wearable devices steadily increasing, from Google Glass to Apple watches, it’s only a matter of time before we see a proliferation of wearables in the enterprise.
Subscribe to our Blog
How IT teams can thrive while dealing with complexity
- Tech Gurus Advise on FTP Compliance and Scaling IT for IoT at Ipswitch Innovate 2015
- Survey: IT Pros Concerned About Wearable Technology in the Workplace
- Network Ninja: Why Should You Care About Device Roles?
- Network Bandwidth Utilization: Right Amount, Right Place & Right Time
- Customers & IT pros, nominate yourself for an #Innovate15 award
- IT Pros’ Innovation Stories Rock
- Five Reasons to Attend Ipswitch Innovate 2015