Cisco Live U.S. 2016 will be open for business in sunny Las Vegas from July 10-14. If you are planning to attend, here’s what you can expect to see, hear and experience:
- A bounty of keynotes and conference sessions for those aha moments from people who get it
- Shiny new wares from vendors like us (ours are especially shiny this year)
- Networking, community and fun for IT pros
- Last but not least: schwag (aka swag, tchotchkes, or giveaways).
Cisco Live US 2016 will likely be the largest gathering of IT network pros all year. And it’s not just about networks, it’s about networking and learning how to make the IT life a little less complex.
If you’re planning to attend Cisco Live, we’d love to have the opportunity to connect with you in person and talk about that complex IT life of yours. We’ll be in full force at booth #2857 all week. Come on by to talk shop, even if you aren’t shopping.
And we’ve got good schwag.
What We Have in Store at Cisco Live
- A Happy Hour on Wednesday, July 13 at 5pm PT
- Enter our Flexible IT contest for a chance to win a shiny new Alienware 3 laptop
- Get in the running for one our daily giveaways which include:
- Amazon Echo
- Play3 Sonos
- Pebble Time Steel Watch
- Or one of several $50 VISA gift cards
And, sure, while you are at our booth we’ll be more than happy to show you our next-generation IT monitoring suite, WhatsUp Gold 2017, which will help you to:
- Visualize and interact with your network like never before
- Troubleshoot faster with intuitive maps, workflows and dashboards
- Monitor your entire environment with one flexible license
If you aren’t planning to make it to Cisco Live this year, the folks at Cisco have kindly offered up online streaming so you can catch the highlights.
I'll wrap with a few parting words of advice. If you gamble, set a budget. The house usually wins. And stay hydrated. Vegas in July can be a bit on the warm side. Sort of like a massive data center without AC.