Progress WhatsUp Gold has been nominated for an award by IP Insider IT Awards for the fourth year in a row. As the users of the solution you know the value it has brought to your business, so we're counting on you—vote now and help Progress take home the gold!
We are happy to share that Progress has been recognized for another year by IP Insider, a leading tech publication in Germany. Our leading network monitoring solution WhatsUp Gold has been nominated in the “Network Monitoring” category in their annual IP Insider IT Awards.
IP Insider Awards are part of the 2020 IT Awards, organized by the seven insider portals: IP Insiders, BigData Insiders, CloudComputing Insiders, DataCenter Insiders, Dev Insider, Security Insiders and Storage Insiders. The award winners are chosen by the portals’ readers, with the nominees being pre-selected by the editors. Traditionally, IP Insider IT Awards acknowledge companies working on groundbreaking technologies and products that make a difference.
Since the IP Insider IT Award winners are decided by a public vote, we’d love to get your support to re-affirm WhatsUp Gold's position. We count on you as our community, partners and clients because you are the ones that best know the solution. Let’s make sure it gets the recognition it deserves.
How to Vote
Even though the website is in German, the voting is intuitive and straightforward. You can make your choice until August 31, 2020. Here’s all you need to do:
- Click on the Awards website
- Click on “Los geht’s” (let’s go) and then click on “weiter” (next)
- Use the blue arrows in the bottom right corner until you reach d) Netzwerk Monitoring / Network Monitoring
- Choose the Progress logo to vote
- Keep on clicking the blue arrows until you reach 2. Teilnehmer (participant), click “weiter” (next)
- You’ll see a screen with two cars. It says that in order to avoid multiple votes from oen person and to include you in a lottery for the two cars you need to leave your details. Click OK and proceed with filling out your personal information:
- Anrede (salutation) – Frau (Mrs), Herr (Mr)
- Vorname (name)
- Nachname (surname)
- Email – preferably non-Progress one
- Teilnahmebedingungen (Terms and conditions) – Ich akzeptiere (I accept), Ich akzeptiere nicht (I don’t accept)
- Möchten Sie über die Ergebnisse der Befragung und aktuelle Netzwerk-Themen per Newsletter informiert werden?Diese Frage ist erforderlich ( Do you want to sign up for the newsletter to find out the winners as well as other industry news) – Ja (yes), Nein (no)
- Point g) is for you to fill out if you’ve listed that you want to receive the newsletter. It asks for the topics that are of interest to you.
- Einwilligungs-/Datenschutzerklärung (Declaration of consent and data protection) – click on
“Ich bin mit der Verarbeitung und Nutzung meiner Daten gemäß der Einwilligungserklärung einverstanden.” (I agree my personal data to be processed and used according to the declaration of consent)
- To submit your vote, click on “Senden”
So far, WhatsUp Gold has been recognized in the network monitoring category for four consecutive years.
In the past year, Progress has been recognized by various prestigious industry awards across the globe. Most recently, Progress MOVEit, our automated and secure managed file transfers software, earned Gold in 2020 Managed File Transfer Data Quadrant by Software Reviews, a division of world-class research and advisory firm Info-Tech. Loren Jarett, General Manager of the Developer Tools Business, won Silver for Female Executive of the Year in the Stevie Awards for Women in Business. Progress is also a proud recipient of the Frost and Sullivan's 2020 North American Digital Experience Platform Product Leadership Award for enabling enterprises to build and run business applications and accelerate digital innovation. And that’s not all. We’ve also been recognized as a best employer in EMEA multiple times, most recently at the Forbes Business Awards.
We are counting on you—cast your vote for Progress WhatsUp Gold today!